Everyone’s allowed to have one fantastic dream, right? So here is my totally awesome, completely unachieveable, world tour. The itinerary is by no means complete and is absolutely subject to alterations, additions and amendments at any given moment!! Some of the places and faces will be familiar to you and some won’t, and if you don’t feature, not to worry – you probably soon will!!!
- See the dingoes on Fraser Island
- Take photos at the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Visit Uluru –Ayers Rock
- See the cherry blossoms in Spring with Akiko
- Visit the Snow Monkeys.
- Spend some time reflecting at the Hiroshima Memorial
- Craft & cache with Tracy – and get to meet Amelia.
- Walk the Fife Coastal Pathway with Ken & J.
- Climb a (very small!) hill with Ken & Maisie (and feed the FD a Bonio)
- Listen to the owls at night on Robin’s fenlands
- Explore London with Susan
- Go caching with Erika in a cactus desert in Arizona.
- Cheer for Penny at her next race in California.
- Visit the park with Velcro to meet Mr Squirrel.
- Watch the Happy Heelers herding in Texas.
- Go caching with PJ & the Duckies to earn my own Duckie in New York State!!
- Attend a Mega Event with Kris and meet her Ruger
- Walk in the autumn leaves in Virginia with Cindy
- Climb with Sal & Gregg, and give little Annie a hug